Instagram has appeared as one of the most famous social media platforms and its awesome user interface keeps the user engaged in the unending scrolling. The video and image posting platform has earned considerably much recognition from young and old people similarly. Being a collection of photos and videos, Instagram still needs an option that can solve how to download Instagram videos and stories.
Rather than the option to bookmark photos and videos on Instagram, there is no substitute to download images and videos sectionally to your device. If you’re seeking how to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories, here are some tricks you can use.
In this article, we have provided means regarding how to download Instagram videos and stories for PC, Android, and iOS users.
How To Download Instagram Videos and Stories On PC?
You can outsource third-party websites to download Instagram videos on your PC. There are lots of websites that enable you to download images and videos from Instagram. However Ingramer, a website especially is dedicated to Instagram.
Practicing Ingramer, you can effortlessly download videos and stories from Instagram. Here’s how to do it.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download from Instagram by clicking on the video and then clicking the “Copy Link” option.
- Next, surf to the Ingramer website and hit the download video tab. Paste the copied link you copied and click on the search button.
- Now, tap on the download button supporting the video that has emerged on the website. The video will start downloading.
Thus, you can download photos and stories from Instagram utilizing Ingramer as well.
How To Download Instagram Videos and Stories On Android?
For Android users, there are a plethora of open-source third-party apps available to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories.
Video Downloader For Instagram is an open-source app that performs the job effortlessly to download photos, videos, and stories from Instagram on Android. Copy the link of the video and paste it into the app. It is an honestly easy method.
How To Download Instagram Videos and Stories On iOS?
iPhone users can download photos, videos, and stories from Instagram as well. Due to limitations by Apple, there are surprisingly few apps possible on the Apple Store. Intake is an open-source app to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories but you’ll come across some advertisements during the download process. The below-mentioned process must be followed to download videos and photos from Instagram using Intake.
- Open Instagram and copy the link of the photo or video you want to download by clicking on the three dots nearby the post.
- Next, open the Intake app and click on the Download button on the app and the link you have copied will automatically get pasted. But you’ll come across some advertisements during the download process.
- You’ll notice the video you want to download. Click on the video and then tap on the three dots on the top right of the screen. There you will find the Share option > Save video. The video will be saved to your iPhone.
You can practice the same way to download photos and stories from Instagram.
We believe that you get an idea more than “How To Download Instagram Videos and Stories? (For PC, Android, and iOS Users).” If you have any confusion on the following topics, please feel free to ask us in the comment down below.
Also do follow: