So you left Windows and install Linux to learn and lost the impulse because it’s too complex to practice? And now you don’t remember How To Create A Windows 10 Bootable USB In Linux? If so, don’t be worry, we are here to assist. In this article, let’s see how we can Create A Windows 10 Bootable USB In Linux?
Download The Windows 10 ISO
Windows is available open on Microsoft’s official website. Here, you can download it by heading over to this link. Once you do that, you will need to pick the language of the OS and the modification (32-bit/64-bit). Make it inevitable you have a steady internet connection, or else the zip might terminate up being corrupt if the download fails or halts in between.
There is an amazing tool called WoeUSB that can assist you to create a Windows 10 bootable USB, quickly. And all you need to do is follow these steps:
Steps to Create A Windows 10 Bootable USB In Linux:
- Step1: Download WoeUSB Zip via checking this link out.
- Step 2: Once you download it, extort the zip file where you will find two files with the .deb extension.
- Step 3: Install both the files by double-clicking on each of them.
- Step4: Now, search for Disks in the list of apps and open it.
- Step 5: Insert your USB drive and find your USB drive.
- Step 6: Now, insert the following command to change the path “home/focusblast/Desktop/Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso” to the path where you have downloaded the ISO. To achieve this, simply drag and drop the ISO onto the terminal screen and Keep in Mind that if you mess up the command, you will require to restart the system and repeat the method from the opening.
- Step 7: If everything goes right, now all you need to do is quietly remain idle for the entire process to complete. Then boot from the USB utilizing the boot options, and you can continue with the Windows 10 installation method.
- Step 8: If you find an error, start over to the Disks application, Tab on the double-gear icons below the partition tables, and tab on Format.
Here, we have provided you an overview of the “How To Create A Windows 10 Bootable USB In Linux?“. Suffered any issues? Please let us know in the comments section below, and we’ll try to help.
You may also want to read: